[IP] pneumonia/flu shot

I had a similar experience with the pneumonia shot, but it was the only shot
I had that day.  My arm hurt a lot for about three days.  I also had a huge
painful lump where I'd had the shot and it was very red and hot.  It also
hurt under my arm and made moving my arm difficult - especially to move it
so that my upper arm was parallel to the floor or higher.  After about three
days it started to get better, though.

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!