Re: [IP] When site stops working, how high and how fast does your BS go?

When my sites fail,I don't get horribly high
bgs.Usually,they will just 3/4 of the way fail,bgs
will be like 200-250,but I will get that blech feeling
signifying ketones(testing confirmed
moderate-large)and I know they're dead.It will take
like 2.5x the amount usually needed,(by shot) to get
the ketones out and the bg lowered.
       - Heidi