Re: [IP] animas ez manager support (A little lengthy)

John Sullivan wrote:

<<<I am currently in the 30-day trial period for ez manager diabetes
software by Animas.  ...
Anyway I was wondering if anyone out there is using the
software & what they thought of it.>>>

I started to use it 2 days ago, and find it to be very user friendly.

<<<To sum up,  ez manager appears to be the only pda software available that
has a desktop companion, which I feel is extremely important, >>>

"Diabetes Now" also has a desktop version to accompany the PDA software.  See

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes