[IP] Re: Life Insurance

We just got life insurance for our 16 year old pumper from Farmers. During
the time we were negotiating with them he had a birthday 15 to 16.  They
upped the price.  Also they would not quote us a firm price for it until they
got his complete medical history and were really concerned about A1C's.  They
seemed to be working with expected figures for adults and could or would not
deal with the expectations for adolescents.  Even through my son's are
considered great by his diabetic team, they wanted to see it lower.  (6.3 to

So I guess what I am saying is the sooner the better and after a great A/c.