From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] alarms

maybe you still had a nordstrom's tag in the pocket of something you were
wearing and THAT set off the alarms at both Walmart and Kmart?  Having always
been shocked and amazed at how much their clothes cost there, I have never
bought anything, so i can't say I know where they put the alarm tags, but
they are supposed to remove them there is NOTHING in a insulin pump that
will set off such an alarm

I sure feel bad for you and your child, but SOMETHING set off the
alarms...they didn't just pick you out of a crowd as having never been in
there and an easy target.

good luck!