[IP] Medic Alert Bracelets

 gail d said;
"I've often thought about purchasing a key chain with
DIABETES printed in bright red.  But, then again, I
don't want my car insurance to go up needlessly! :-)"

I have a key chain with a medical alert symbol on it and diabetic
engraved on the back. My friend's aunt totalled her car and was arrested
for drunk driving when she was actually having low blood sugar.  My mom
saw the key chain at the local Walgreen's drug store and bought it for
me. The emergency personnel turned off the aunt's car, maybe they would
have noticed the keychain because they didn't notic her medic alert
necklace. So now I have both a Medic Alert bracelet, been wearing one
since the fee bought you a lifetime membership, not just an annual one,
and a medical alert key chain.  Lynn