RE: [IP] Life Insurance

I just recently purchased a policy-at age 35. Let me tell you it wasn't
easy. I believe I was turned down by a few companies but my agent was
finally able to find one that would cover me...$120/month for 100K policy
(sorry can't remember the type of policy). I was even declined additional
coverage on my Employer's group policy. Just my case...

Hi guys,

My daughter is only 11 but a friend of mine with D recently advised me to
get her life insurance as soon as possible. Have any of you had any trouble
getting life insurance? She has one small policy we bought at birth but we
have never even thought about more before. I guess the idea is get it now
before she can be turned down? Any comments/advice?
Thanks!

Moira
Mom to Lauren
Pumper, 11, dx 5 yrs ago this month