[IP] Chain Sympathy Card for Mike Breiding

I am starting a Chain Sympathy Card for Mike Breiding.  If you
interested in prticipating, please email me and let me know and send
me your address.

How it works is that I send the card to the first person on the chain
and when they receive it they email me for the next address on the
chain. This way, I can keep track of the card and make sure it makes
its way through the country at the fastest and best route and also
this way everyone's address isn't available to everyone else.

Now, this is a process that will take months to finish, so I highly
recommend that you also send Mike a sperate sympathy card, but I
thought that this would be a great way for all of us to show our love
of Dauna and he could have a single card with all of our signatures on

This isn't the first chain I've started and usually I'm mpre eloquent
inthe details but I'm afraid this is all I have left in me.  I just
got done writing my final letter of goodbye to Dauna which I hope will
be read at her service (going on now) and I just lose it everytime I
think of her.

Anyway, if you are interested in participating, please email me your
address so you can be added to the chain.  Please don't assume I have
your address from a previous chain. Thanks.

Steve & Jem