[IP] TGIF Chat in remembrance of Dauna

Please join us tomorrow night for the TGIF chat at 9pm in the Anytime
Room, and we will be there remembering our friend Dauna. The two
remaining Muskateers, Steve Pearl (my guest host) and myself, will be
hosting this chat as we light a candle in celebration of her life and
tell stories about our angel in heaven.

Dauna, you will never be forgotten! Steve & I will be hosting our chat
in your honor, and yes, we will likely be turning to food as we always

Pump Huuggss!

Tina C