[IP] Re: Life Insurance

>>>My daughter is only 11 but a friend of mine with D recently advised me to
get her life insurance as soon as possible. Have any of you had any trouble
getting life insurance? She has one small policy we bought at birth but we
have never even thought about more before. I guess the idea is get it now
before she can be turned down? Any comments/advice?>>>

I think she already qualifies for being turned down. Certainly try to get as
much as you can as soon as you can, but do not be surprised if the answers
are *no*. :-(((

The only way I was able to get it was converting to a whole life policy when
I was in a group plan = $2,500.00. It doesn't cover too much today and I've
been paying on it since 1960. I had no life ins. before that. DMers aren't
good candidates in the eyes of the insurers.

Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots