[IP] Re: e-mail problems???

email @ redacted wrote:
>        My AOL account has also not been delivering digests quite often
>lately. <snip>

Sam responded with:
>>The ultimate solution is to find out why AOL is rejecting some digests,
but not others. Do you have a setting to reject mail over a certain size or
a Spam filter? Maybe another AOL user can provide better information as to
how to get it to cooperate better.>>>

Curious thing, I'm not on AOL nor Hotmail and I have been receiving some
digests with a complete list of subjects, but just a couple of messages.
Also, usually the last message is one of *my* posts. :-\  They do not end
End of insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #XXX
 This does not happen every time, either.

hmmmmmm -

Janduh (~_^)