[IP] Pregnant Pumper out of sites...

My son is seventeen months old now, but I was a brand new pumper when I found
out I was pregnant with him. I found that I couldn't bare to use my stomach
after only 4 or 5 months. It just felt like my skin was pulled too tight.
I started using my "hip" or "rumpy area" whatever you want to call it. For me
it actually does absorb better and the sets stick better too. I still use it
every so often when my tummy gets too spotty.
It's hard to reach when you first try. I use SofSets with an inserter, so I
really had to pretzel around to hold the little wings down so as not to pull
the set out when I removed the inserter. The taping is usually all crooked and
messy, but it seems to work.
Please give it a try before deciding you don't like it. :)

Sherry C