[IP] follow up to Auto Immune question

Hi all,
I just wanted to let those know who had sent me emails regarding my thyroid
question the results of the blood work on my Daughter.  The doctor called me
on Tue. and said that her TSH was through the roof.  I had no idea he was
practically being literal......the normal values for TSH at the lab used are
.4 - 4 .......Darby's came back a whooping 168!  They did the test again
because they thought they may have messed up the test and got 172 the second
time.   Her T3 and free T4 were both normal.  She was started on Synthroid
today.  We will also see a Peds. endo next week to see if there is a cause
for here to have her TSH so elevated.

To keep this related to diabetes, I was wondering if there is anyone who was
diagnosed Hypthyroid before they developed diabetes?  I'm not going to sit
around and worry about the possibility of her getting diabetes too, but I'm
just curious.