[IP] Re: K-mart and WalMart

       Great response to this problem.  However, I think that perhaps Penny
is visiting from the UK, or else has recently moved here.  (she used the word
"whilst" which is in common usage over there, but practically unheard of in
North America, except by Jenny S.!)  Perhaps something she is carrying or
wearing has some sort of strip that works on alarms over there and is
triggering the North American ones in certain places.  I know when I last
bought ice-skates the strip was hidden inside the insole of the boot.
       If I was Penny and had the time I would attempt to press charges
against the stores who assaulted her.  Go to the media for help.  Or write to
the highest level of management for results.  I've missed a few digests, so
don't know if this has already been suggested.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8