[IP] Re: Walmart

Nancy wrote:
  I also hope those of us who have had
positive experiences with these companies, and any other outfit, private
pr public, will send letters/e-mails to those companies saying "thanks".

I think our thoughtful, heartfelt "thanks" as posted in the Walmart
threads could do "much good for all of us" if the president of Walmart
reads them.

I sent a letter one week after my incident occured with my three boys to
the store manager at our Walmart. One month later or so, I recieved a
letter back in the mail from the Northeast Director of Operations
expressing his appreciation for my letter about that particular location.
Michael Chambers