[IP] I have a dream...

  I have a dream also.  Please join me in my dream to help find a cure for
diabetes.
      There are 17 million Americans who have diabetes and one-third of them
do not know it.  Diabetes is the fifth deadliest disease.  Sixty-five percent
of people with diabetes die from heart disease and stroke.  You can help find
a cure for diabetes by joining me and Team MN Lakers and help drown out
diabetes, by joining "America's Walk for Diabetes" Saturday, November 2, 2002
@ the Metrodome, 8:00 - 11:00 AM.  If you cannot walk the walk, you can still
talk the talk  by making a contribution to diabetes research.
               <A HREF="http://www.diabetes.org/walk/">American Diabetes
Association: America's Walk for Diabetes</A>
                                    <A
HREF="http://www.diabetes.org/main/aboutus/donations/occasions.jsp">Honor
Donations</A>
                                   <A
HREF="http://www.diabetes.org/teamdiabetes/team/">TEAM
DIABETES  </A>
                   <A
HREF="http://www.diabetes.org/walk/winner/wa1.asp">American Diabetes
Association: America's Walk for Diabetes</A>

       Please join me in this walk as I celebrate my 67th  birthday as Team
Captain and we can share and celebrate together and walk away a winner.  Your
contribution to help find a cure is tax deductible and your check should be
made out to the American Diabetes Association and sent to :
              Yale Kanter, 1728 Trail Road, Saint Paul, MN 55118.
Together we can help conquer diabetes and help find a cure.

Thank you.
    Yale
[Unable to display image]            [Unable to display image]        [Unable
to display image]
                                   Instructions:
1.  Preregister before Tuesday October 29th by contacting me by
e-mail (email @ redacted) and remitting your donation before that date.  See
address above.
2. Parking at the Metrodome is FREE at Gate D (at the corner of 5th Street
and 11th Avenue).  Enter the Metrodome through Gate D and you will not have
to register again.  However enter the 2nd Wind  raffle for a try to win a
free treadmill.
3.  Each loop of the Metrodome is almost a 1/2 mile.  Walk as many loops as
you desire from 8 - 11 A.M.  Then visit the information and product booths
after.
4.  Celebrate my birthday and rejoice with me and we will all walk away a
winner.  My sign will  read: Team MN Lakers helps drown out diabetes.  Make
one also, and join me.
                                   SEE YOU THERE....

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of walk_promo_1.jpg]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/x-art which had a name of diabetes_logo.art]

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/x-art which had a name of diabetes_button.art]