[IP] Re: Halle

I keep seeing people talking about her and did see something done on a
Biography TV show that barely mentioned diabetes.  But what keep coming to my
mind and I haven;t seen discussed, didn't she get picked up a couple yearS
ago for driving under the influence?  It seemed to go away quietly.  I keep
wondering about a low.