[IP] Re: e-mail problems???

       My AOL account has also not been delivering digests quite often
lately.  Thanks  to George for filling me in on how to get them re-sent from
           But does this mean that they are being bounced back to you,
creating work?
> In my experience AOL is terribly unreliable in getting mail delivered to me.
>  Who knows how much I fail to receive, but it appears to be worse with
anything sent to multiple recipients.  I am waiting for ASDL to be installed
in my neighbourhood to get rid of AOL!!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8

<<that up to 90% of all mail sent to hotmail addresses in the last week is