Re: [IP] Flu/pneumonia shots

oooh, Kristin, I feel for you!  Man, I got both shots on Monday.  The flu
shot in one shoulder, the pneumonia in the other.  It hurt so bad!!!  (not
the actual shots, but later...)  I could barely sleep that night because I
like to lay on my sides and just about cried like a big baby when I tried.
But you had both in one arm?  Well, thats even worse...  But no worries, the
pain should fade away in a day or so.

> I just got my flu shot yesterday, and also got a pneumonia shot,   I'm
just wondering if anyone here has ever