[IP] Pump Group Meeting: BARRIE ONTARIO

Simcoe County Insulin Pump Group
Meeting Notice

Below are the dates of the future insulin pump group meetings to be
held in the Community room at Zehr's on Bayfield Street, Barrie:

October 26, 2002	9:00 am - 11:00 am

November 16, 2002	9:00 am - 11:00 am
December 14, 2002	4:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Please remember to bring someone or many others who are using the
insulin pump or whom are interested in insulin pump therapy!  Spread
the word!

Darrin Parker
Ontario, Canada

I have used the insulin infusion pump for over a year thanks to the
support of wonderful internet friends & the

The Pump gave me better control than I had achieved in 27 years of
MDI!  Best pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 &