Re: [IP] Halle's Confirmed Diabetes

The money raised IS going to T1 at the Barbara Davis Center in Denver, CO.
This is an annual event. Pictures of the event are usually shown in some
magazines such as People, US weekly, In Style. I don't remember which one
exactly. Look out for the short piece. The event recently got more publicity
because Lakers Owner Dr. Jerry Buss had to be taken to the hospital for some
sort of neck pain / problem. This year from what I heard, Oprah was there as
well as Halle Berry and many other celebs. I also saw in a magazine a few
weeks ago that Madonna and her Daughter , Ben Affleck, and others painted
plates to raise funds for T1 research. I am not sure if it was for The Hope
Ball. Believe it or not celebrities are trying to help us all out. They could
do more, but at least it is something. When Stuart Little came out the
Premiere raised I believe $1-2 million dollars for T1 Research.

Just my two cents worth.