[IP] paing for medic alert

parker wrote:
> post on Medic Alert, and there is a yearly fee to belongto the
> organization, even though I don't think most people pay it.

cheapskate that I am, I pay.  They have almost all of my medical information,
the names of all my doctors, the brand of implant in my cornea,  my insulin
ratios, my kidney progress, my mama's phone number AND instructions for my
mama to call my friend Gerri before letting anyone disconnect the pump!

Sure it SAYS diabetic, but there is nothing ELSE in my wallet that has my
correct address or phone number, or the name of my doctor, or my mama's phone

$15/year or $35 for 3year is darn cheap for some peace of mind....