Re: [IP] alarms

I'm sure I'm not the only one that would disagree with this statement.  I've
had my insulin pump set off the sensors at Fred Meyer (Kroegers) here in
Portland.   All those sensors do is read a magnetized strip of metal and I'm
sure our pumps contain parts at least somewhat close to that.   They are little
computers after all.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
....There is NOTHING in an insulin pump that
> will set off such an alarm

Do you Yahoo!?