[IP] Re: admiration

>>>Since my daughter is the one with diabetes, not me, I don't truly know
what it's like to live it all the time.  Honestly, there are times now
since Lauren started pumping that I forget she has diabetes.

that ROCKS. would that all parents could have that kind of relaxation after their kids get the
pump-- i am sure that it makes things easier on your daughter, too! not to even attempt to start
the parents versus diabetics thread again, but as a diabetic, not having my parents constantly
stressing out about me makes my life INFINITELY nicer. i would hope that the insulin pump can give
this kind of reassurance to every diabetic's parent.
>>>I just want to say that I am grateful for the many people I have gotten
to know in the past six months through this list who don't let diabetes
stand in the way of their happiness.  It's good to know that if there
comes a time when Lauren feels overwhelmed by having diabetes, I know
lots of people who can show her that diabetes may be big sometimes, but
it's not everything.>>>

you just said it all there-- and you're a non-diabetic! that's exactly the attitude i try (not
always successful but oh well) to have. i am sure that when your daughter is older she will
appreciate having such a level-headed mom.

Do you Yahoo!?