[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #712

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Jimm Lubenow" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 6:42 PM
Subject: RE: [IP] Re: Halle Barre
> Former Yankee and A's pitcher.....Jim "Catfish" Hunter
> There also is an Olympic swimmer who is diabetic and a former NFL
> quarterback, I believe it was Kramer?
> Jimm Lubenow

I think the NFL quarterback was "something"(Randy?) White(I think he was
with Minnesota). Scott Verplank is one of the Golfers. He was on the Ryder
cup team and did great.

I think seeing people functioning like regular people and knowing how
difficult their lives are is a real inspiration for people with type 1. It
motivates me!

Tim Murphy