[IP] Carousel Of Hope Ball

On 10/17/02 5:55 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Halle's Confirmed Diabetes
>
> Summer,
>
> She said it on Access Hollywood right after ET too!!!!  There was a HUGE
> benefit in Hollywood over the weekend that raised something like $20 mill for
> 'Juvenile Onset Diabetes' quoting what they called it, which leads me to
> believe this is going to T1 research.  There were some BIG names at that
> benefit.  I hope they televised it and show it some time in the near
> future!!!!
>
> Sylvia
> mom to joshua
It is a big thing out here called the Carousel of Hope Ball for Children
with diabetes.
Barbara and Marvin Davis (I think I got the names right) have done much to
raise over 60 million for Juvenile Diabetes research, and I think they keep
a center up and running.

-- I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com