[IP] Re: THAT'S IT!!

>>i am going to go out and do something, not sure what (something good, not
bad), and become REALLY famous and then get on tv and talk all about my type
one, insulin dependent. juvenile, brittle, whatever else you call it
diabetes right there on jay leno. that way there will be one of us out
there about whom there is no controversy =)

and you just watch, i'll be REAL famous, too! famouser'n j-lo, even, and WAY
cuter'n halle =)

becky >>>

I have my TV all tuned in and waiting. ;) And, please don't forget to
mention your 4,000 closest friends on IP! (~_^)

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is
doing it. ~ Chinese proberb