[IP] Flu/pneumonia shots

I just got my flu shot yesterday, and also got a pneumonia shot, which I've
never had before, but my doc thought it couldn't hurt since I had so many
respiratory infections last year.  I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever
had both and had extreme pain in that arm the day after?  It got sorer and
sorer yesterday, but today it's so bad that even my armpit in that arm hurts
and I can't stretch it over my head very far before it's excrutiating.  I do
usually get sore after a flu shot but not this bad--is it because I had two
shots in that arm, or is it some other kind of side effect? Any ideas?