[IP] Re: Walmart

Whether we are rich or poor, coloured or not, American or not,
  diabetic or not, Walmart/K-Mart's treatment of our fellow pumper was
scary and unacceptable.

Our treatment of her - questioning her race;  suggesting she donate a
settlement to ADA, grousing about her financial status - is also
unacceptable to me.

Diabetes is our common ground here.  Support is what helps us gets
through common and "isolated" experiences.  Together we support each
other for change that will help us all.

I hope our fellow pumper will keep us abreast of developments in her
follow-up with Walmart/K-Mart.  I also hope those of us who have had
positive experiences with these companies, and any other outfit, private
pr public, will send letters/e-mails to those companies saying "thanks".

I think our thoughtful, heartfelt "thanks" as posted in the Walmart
threads could do "much good for all of us" if the president of Walmart
reads them.