Re: [IP] Running out of infusion sites

I just had my baby in september. towards the end I was putting them in my upper thighs. I had been doing them in my behind, but I couldnt turn around in those last few months to put the site in.
 Jacqui Hall <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

I am pregnant and am running out of places to put my infusion set it. My
doctor told me that I should put it in the sides of my tummy which I am doing
but I change my sites every three days the sites don't heal in that time so I
have no idea where else I get put my sites other then my behind which I really
don't want to do so does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

JacquiGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com