[IP] Re: Removing Insertion Set

An easier way to get the set off is to use Baby Oil on it.  Just peeling or ripping it off (even after wetting it in the shower) caused me more skin irritation and pain than inserting the needle itself.  I do it in the shower and saturate the adhesive with the oil.  As I peel it away, I continue to add oil so it pulls away effortlessly.  If you do it out of the shower, use a cotton pad to saturate the area.  My sets come right off and don't leave behind a red mark that previously lasted for a couple days just from the adhesive pulling my skin.