[IP] Pump Wear Inc...committed to offering a growing line of items specifically made with toddlers and pre-teens in mind along with items for adults that just want to have fun.

http://www.pumpwearinc.com/

In designing our products, our goal is to allow "Kids to be Kids".
Wearing an insulin pump shouldn't take the fun out of being a kid. All
of our products are designed to give kids the freedom, comfort,
flexibility and fun they thrive on.

Pump Wear Inc. is committed to offering a growing line of items
specifically made with toddlers and pre-teens in mind along with items
for adults that just want to have fun.

  <http://www.pumpwearinc.com/images/nicki.jpg> "I Love My Pump Pak!"

Nikki Tyler
JDRF Children's Congress 2001
New York State Delegate

  <http://www.pumpwearinc.com/images/spacer.gif>

E-mail Us At:
email @ redacted

Click
<mailto:?Subject=check%20out%20http://www.pumpwearinc.com&Body=Pump%20We
ar%20Inc.%20Where%20Kids%20are%20Kids%20> here to email a friend this
web site address

  <http://www.pumpwearinc.com/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://www.pumpwearinc.com/images/imgflower.gif> Pump Wear Inc.
Toll-Free 1-866-470-PUMP