Re: [IP] email problems??

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Summer Barrett wrote:

> I havn't been getting many posts to my email, maybe 5-10 a day when I
> usually get like 100, I was wondering if there is a problem with the IP or
> if it's my email??  I've been going to the IP site and reading all the posts
> to reply.
> Just wondering
> Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 6)

There is a major problem with hotmail. Their servers are so overloaded
that up to 90% of all mail sent to hotmail addresses in the last week is
bounced and not delivered. All but a few hotmail accounts have been
transferred from the regular list to digest. If this keeps up we will have
to delete those subscriptions as well.

If you are a hotmail user I would STRONGLY recommend that if you wish to
remain on the IP list that you do so from your primary email account or
subscribe to another service that works better. Hotmail sucks!