Re: [IP] Halle's Confirmed Diabetes

  She said it on Access Hollywood right after ET too!!!!  There was a HUGE
benefit in Hollywood over the weekend that raised something like $20 mill for
'Juvenile Onset Diabetes' quoting what they called it, which leads me to
believe this is going to T1 research.  There were some BIG names at that
benefit.  I hope they televised it and show it some time in the near

mom to joshua

Summer said Halle Berry just said she does have diabetes........