[IP] *Free* source of good 357's (Canada)

It is my understanding that:

Radio Shack is offering an extended warranty on all it's 357
batteries.  (I have taken advantage of this myself).  You must ask
for the extended warranty (which costs about a dollar ) when you buy
a 357.

Under this warranty Radio Shack will replace, free of charge, the 357
(or it's replacement battery), if it does not last over 3 years.
This is regardless of it's use!  Obviously this is a potential "free"
source of batteries for us!

Darrin Parker
Ontario, Canada

I have used the insulin infusion pump for over a year thanks to the
support of wonderful internet friends & the

The Pump gave me better control than I had achieved in 27 years of
MDI!  Best pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 &