[IP] Running out of infusion sites

>>> I change my sites every three days the sites don't heal in that time so
I have no idea where else I get put my sites other then my behind which I
really don't want to do so does anyone have any suggestions? >>>

I don't have a suggestion, but when I got hooked up I was instructed to stay
at least 1" away and not go back for 1 month. YMMV???

Imagination is simply putting two or more familiar objects or activities
together into a new, unfamiliar form ~ Jim Newman