[IP] Re: Halle Berry

This site has lots and lots of famous DMers:

Catfish Hunter did, indeed, have DM. About Catfish Hunter:

When I saw Halle Berry on Rosie O'Donnell show she did say she had DM and it
was important for her to wear a bracelet and she had one on. She gave the
website and I posted it here that same day.

The difference in involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs - the
chicken is involved and the pig is committed