Re: [IP] Panic Room

In a message dated 10/15/02 4:17:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Its been known to happen to me a few times (but then again, I'm Weird).
> For
> me, it depends on what's causing the stress, I think.  Stressed out at
> work,
> and I skyrocket.  Stres because I'm scared, excited or sick, I plummet.

    The same thing happens to me , work stress makes me go high, and when I'm
scared or nervous, I go low.  I never really thought about what makes me go
high sometimes, or low sometimes, but after reading this post and thinking
about it the same seems to be true for me. ( I guess I'm wierd too! )

Debz & Blue Cheer (Mini-Med 508) Diagnosed 4/72, pumping since 6/24/02.