From: Laura Underhill [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 2:42 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Medic Alert Bracelets

I'm going to get a medic alert bracelet, and have been looking on the
Internet and they have a lot of those that don't look "Medical". I'm just
curious  about bracelets other people wear, and if they have the red
marking...just wondering which type is most recoginizable as "Medical". I
don't want to get one that just looks pretty and isn't going to do me any
good....that won't serve it's purpose...

Thanks for any input!
-Laura (dxd 10/91, MM pumper  3/99)