re:[IP] Running out of infusion sites

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:54:55 -0700
From: "Jacqui Hall" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Running out of infusion sites

I am pregnant and am running out of places to put my infusion set it. My
doctor told me that I should put it in the sides of my tummy which I am doing
but I change my sites every three days the sites don't heal in that time so I
have no idea where else I get put my sites other then my behind which I really
don't want to do so does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Why don't you want to use your behind?  I use mine almost exclusively.  I just reach down and a
little towards the back, so it is more my hip than my behind.  It absorbs great.
You should try it.
Linda, pumping 7 years

Do you Yahoo!?