RE: [IP] WJ doesn't wanna.....

Sherry Said:
>I missed the beginning of this thread, but caught the Joslin in Boston
>piece.  Where do you live?  Do you live in Massachusetts?

Yes, I live about twenty minutes or so north of Boston.  I don't think it
would make much sense for me to go to one that's further away.

I guess my main problem with Joslin is that, when I was a patient there
before, (pre-pump, early 80's) I had nothing but problems with them.  When I
was a kid, I just sort of took what they said, and kept my mouth shut.  I
have a really bad feeling that they're going to start the same BS with me
now, and I just don't want to deal with the BS this time.  I don't need it.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.