RE: [IP] WJ doesn't wanna.....

I missed the beginning of this thread, but caught the Joslin in Boston
piece.  Where do you live?  Do you live in Massachusetts?

I live in Ayer, and there is a Joslin affiliate through Deaconess Nashoba
Hospital (also in Ayer).  They would never pry the pump out of your hands,
and I am quite fond of the staff.  :)  Although I have had several negative
experiences with Joslin affiliates in other states, this one isn't like
that.  Yippee.  :)  I also would avoid Boston if possible, it isn't worth

My 2 cents also...

-- Sherry