Re: [IP] basal rates and pregnancy

Hi! I am 34 weeks pregnant, second pregnancy, but first with diabetes. I have
went from being extremely sensitive to insulin, using only about 19 units a
day to using 70 to 75 units a day.  What a difference.  My last hba1c was
5.5!  It takes a lot of work, but is well worth it. Just continue checking
your blood sugars and adjusting as necessary. In the beginning of my
pregnancy I used less insulin, but over time it continued to increase.  If
you want you can e-mail me privately.
email @ redacted
 Stephanie Olivieri