Re: [IP] Halle's Confirmed Diabetes

OK - I just saw her on ET too and she didn't say anything like what you say
she said - we probably got different segments or something - I heard her say
- as I said in another post - that she has diabetes and she doesn't whatever
she can to raise money for research, etc.  It was the Gala that Barbara Davis
was also at, along with TONS of other celebs - and the segment where some guy
passed out who was sitting next to Larry King and they had to stop the show
for a couple minutes - something about he hurt a muscle in his neck.  But the
point is, she's coming out about diabetes because someone else posted
recently she was talking about the medic alert bracelet she wears - was it on
Rosie - or some show like that.  At least she's talking.  Tammy