Joslin Locations (was: [IP] WJ doesn't wanna.....)

>I trust them at Josdlin...I just won't drive anywhere
>near Boston!  Those folks is carzy!!!
>PS As a transplanted New Yorker, I'd rather drive
>crosstown, rushhour during
>a blizard in the city than Boston.

Now come on, if you took away the *misleading* signs,
added in the *missing* signs, straightened out the
twisty roads, stopped people from cutting you off,
got rid of the tailgaters, and cut the volume in
half then driving in Boston would be just peachy,
wouldn't it?

Seriously--here's some links for other Joslin
locations:

MA Joslin Satellites:
http://www.joslin.org/jboston/sites_satellites.shtml
http://www.joslin.org/jnationwide/sites_nationwide.shtml#Massachusetts

Nationwide Joslin Affiliates in:
CT, FL, IN, MD, NJ, NY, PA, SC, TN, WA, WV:
http://www.joslin.org/jnationwide/sites_nationwide.shtml

regards,
markt