[IP] Good News

Hi folks,
I found out this afternoon that my Animas IR 1000 has been sent and will be
here on Friday.  I'll hook up to Saline on the weekend and Insulin on Monday
or Tuesday.  Yippee!!

I'm really excited and want to take this opportunity to thank all those in the
group who have helped educate and encourage me over the past weeks.
I'm sure I'll have many more questions along the way as I begin my new
"pumping" adventure.

I also want to praise LifeScan for their excellent service and willingness to
send me a back-up One Touch Ultra meter at no charge.

This is a great group and I hope I too can be an encouragement to others once
I have "pumping" experience under my belt.

Shirley (NJ) soon to be a fellow "pumper"