Re: [IP] Re: Halle Barre

I went in search of Halle Barry and anything to do with her diabetes and
other than the fact she has it, did not find much. One article did say she
and Mary Tyler Moore were "spreading the word about the need to increase
awareness of diabetes and its effects and to remind those who have diabetes
of the importance of proper self-care to maximize their quality of life."
 I did come up with the following list of diabetics. The one that really
surprised me was Elvis. I thought Jan's pump was called Elvis because she
just liked the King. I've tour The Mansion a couple of times and can not
remember anything being said about diabetes - but at that time I was not a
diabetic.

http://www.aarogya.com/diabetes/alone.asp
Indians - Not sure why this category
Swami Vivekanand
Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak

Sports Personalities
Arthur Ashe - Tennis
Billy Jean King - Tennis
"Smokin Joe" Frasier - Boxing
Sugar Ray Robinson - Boxing

Scientists
Thomas Alva Edison - Scientist
Lois Jovanovic-Peterson - Endocrinologist,

Musicians
Ella Fitzgerald - Jazz Legend
Tony Bennett - Legendary Singer
Mick Fleetwood - Rock Singer (Fleetwood Mac)
Jerry Garcia - Lead Singer (The Grateful Dead)
Dizzy Gillespie - Jazz Trumpeter
B.B. King - Rhythm and Blues Legend
Tommy Lee - Drummer (Motley Crue)
Andrew Lloyd Webber - Musician & Broadway Legend(Phantom of the Opera)
Bret Michaels - Rock Musician(Poison)
Elvis Presley - Singer/Actor

Movie Stars
Halle Barry - Actress
James Cagney - Actor/Producer/Director
Elizabeth Taylor - Actress
Spencer Tracy - Actor
Jerry Lewis- Actor/Comedian

Other Famous Personalities
Ernest Hemingway - Author
George Lucas - Director/Producer (Star Wars)
Mario Puzo - Author (The Godfather)
H. G. Wells - Sci-Fi Novelist (The War of the Worlds)