Re: [IP] exploding fingerstips!!

I've had exploding fingertips when I use the lancet then wait for a bit
before actually trying to coax the blood out.   If it's clotted at all
before massaging the fingertip, then pressure builds up behind the clot
then lets go all at once.  This has been the reason for all the geisers
I've experienced.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> The same thing has happened to me several times over the years of testing.
> When I was younger I thought it was funny.....
> Someone, do not remember who though, told me it was because the lancet had
> hit a blood capilary in the finger, like a pocket of air or something.  But I
> don't know if that is really the reason or not.
> Anyone else know?

Do you Yahoo!?