[IP] Running out of infusion sites

I am pregnant and am running out of places to put my infusion set it. My
doctor told me that I should put it in the sides of my tummy which I am doing
but I change my sites every three days the sites don't heal in that time so I
have no idea where else I get put my sites other then my behind which I really
don't want to do so does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

JacquiGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :