[IP] Disappointed w/ Disetronic

I had a standing appointment with my local Disetronic Rep at the end of the
month to try out the new D-Tron Plus as the probabal replacement to my H-Tron

Turns out, that I will not be able to borrow a loaner to see whether or not
this is the right pump for me.  The rep will be bringing her lone demonstrator
to show me its features, but that's about it.  Makes it kind of tough to make a
long term decision in one brief appointment.  Afterall, I will be quite
literally attached 24/7 to it.

I have heared of Minimed giving out their demo's to prospective pumpers, and I
was personally given the opportunity to try an Animas pump for a week w/o
hesitation from their Rep.  This is quite frustrating to say the least.